- All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a seperate PO & must be shipped under separate PO’s, cannot be combined. Use our PSST from Sanmar.
- Production Schedule: 6-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- Any merchandise unclaimed over 2 months will be donated to a worthy cause.
- All goods must be in house 4 business days prior to set production date to avoid delay.
- Order Forms, artwork and merchandise must be complete prior to being put on production schedule.
- All Payment Arrangements must be finalized before entering production schedule.
When available from receipt of art approval & arrival of merchandise
- Rush Charges of 40% (3 – 4 business days)
- Rush Charges of 50% (2 business days)
- Rush Charges of 100% (1 Business day)
Screens & Set Up Charges
Standard: 14”w x 16”h on Adult Garments Max Sizing cost $20 per color and $10 on reorders.
4 CP / WATER BASE / DISCHARGE SETUP CHARGES
- SCREEN PREP (Recurring Charge): $40.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
- FILM PREP: $22.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
- MIN. 144 PCS. + 1 SCREEN PER LOCATION
- Upcharge of $1.00 (A) for the 1st color and $0.20 (A) for each additional color, per location, per piece.
We are not responsible for garments that do not discharge properly. Check with your supplier.
- No Pantone Matching for discharge
Use of Under Base & Barrier Base Click Here to watch
ON ALL PRINTS EXCEPT WATERBASE ITEMS, COLORED GARMENTS REQUIRE A WHITE UNDER BASE. THIS INCLUDES AN ADDITIONAL SCREEN & FILM, AS WELL AS AN ADDITIONAL COLOR IN THE RUN CHARGE.
100% Poly & Pigment Dyed Goods, Camo & Subliminated Fabrics: Due to the inconsistent dye nature of 100% poly. garments, an additional barrier gray base screen is required to insure dyes do not migrate into the finished prints. See additional Terms & Conditions for further clarification when printing on these types of fabrics.
Art Info & Order Guidelines
- Print quality files are required for every order, when available. We require .AI or .EPS files that are not bitmap embedded images. If you are supplying a Raster image format, it should be saved as .TIFF or .PSD for (one color) or a .PSD document w/ layers for multi-color images whenever possible. All raster images must be set to size needed for printing at 300 dpi. Please remember to convert all text to outlines when submitting a file. All art files submitted may require additional art charges upon review, at a rate of: $80.00 (A) per hour. $30.00 (A) minimum, or via custom quote.
- MANDATORY $6.00 (A) DIGITAL PROOF CHARGE PER DESIGN, PER JOB, INCLUDING RE-ORDERS.
- PANTONE MATCHING IS NOT EXACT, WITHIN 90% ACCEPTABLE. NO GUARANTEE ON EXACT MATCH OF PREVIOUS RE-ORDER JOBS.
- Hot Market Design owns all screens, films, & separation files for output.
- Re-orders only need screens if using the original art; at the original size. Edits require new film and new screens.
- ANY JOB OLDER THEN 2 Years, will be destroyed, new films will be needed.
- RE-ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS ART APPROVAL
- ART PROOFS NORMALLY RECEIVED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PO SUBMISSION
- Minimum $100.00 (A) charge per color per location on all Pre- Production SAMPLE ITEMS!
Additional Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- BAGS-APRONS-FLATS: ADD $0.50 (A)
- TOWELS/1C ONLY/GOLF SIZED: ADD $0.50 (A)
- TRI-BLEND GOODS: ADD $0.50 (A)
- SWEATS: ADD $0.50 (A)
- JACKETS: ADD $2.00 (A)
- NYLON, MESH: ADD $0.50 (A)
- 100% POLY /PIGMENT DYED: ADD $0.50 (A) + ADD. BARRIER BASE SCREEN
- SAFETY VESTS: ADD $2.00 (A)
Location Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- ON OR ABOVE POCKET: ON POCKET ADD $0.50 (A) | ABOVE PCOKET ADD $0.30 (A)
- SHORTS, TODDLER GARMENTS: ADD $0.30 (A)
- LEG PRINT: ADD $0.50 (A)
- SIDE WRAP PRINT ON SHIRTS (NO SIDE SEAM): ADD $0.50 (A)
- COLOR CHANGES – 24 PC. MOQ: ADD $20.00 (A) PER COLOR, PER LOCATION
- SHORT SLEEVE / LONG SLEEVE: SHORT SLEEVE ADD $0.30 (A) / LONG ADD $1.00 (A)
Specialty Inks (Per Piece, Per Location)
- GLOW INK: ADD $2.00 (A)
- STRETCH: ADD $0.50 (A)
- METALLIC: ADD $0.50 (A)
- GLITTER,CRYSTALLINE OR FLOURESCENT – 1 ADD. SCREEN REQ.: ADD $0.50 (A)
- FLASHING (ON NON WHITE GARMENTS): ADD A COLOR
- PUFF INK (STANDARD COLORS ONLY) SEE COLOR MATCHING PAGE: ADD $1.00 (A)
Packing / Finishing Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- POLYBAGGING: ADD $0.50 (A) PER PIECE
- INSIDE NECK PRINTED LABELS: 48 PC. MINIMUM PER SIZE
- 1 COLOR ONLY – MAX SIZE: 3″ x 3″: 48 PC. PER SIZE MIN.
STANDARD 1 COLOR IMPRINT CHARGES APPLY, UP CHARGE OF $0.50 (A)
PERSONALIZATION & NUMBERING (1C ONLY)
- PLAYER NAMES (1 COLOR): $8.00 (A) (SILK SCREENED) $6.00 (A) (VINYL HEAT PRESS)
- NUMBERING PER DIGIT (1 COLOR): $3.50 (A) (SILK SCREENED) $3.00 (A) (VINYL HEAT PRESS)
Allow 1 week extra for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or embroidery.
ANY ORDER CONTAINING PERSONALIZATION AND / OR NUMBERING REQUIRES 7 ADDITIONAL DAYS OF PRODUCTION.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING.
Uniforms with Numbering Only
No Exceptions for garments without these spec. under minimum
Shipping / Receiving
- Goods Sorting to Breakout Bulk: $150.00 per hour (A)
- Drop Shipping: $7.50 (A) per location
- Specialty Sort/Pack – Finished Orders: $0.30 (A) per piece
- Goods Unpackaging (Requiring removal of bags, tags, pins, etc): $0.30 (A) per piece
- International Shipments: $50 (A) service charge, plus freight
SHIPPING FEES: are based on weight, dimensions & zip code. We use Fedex/UPS ground – unless your PO directs us otherwise. PLEASE indicate on your shipping request form if we are shipping to a residence or a business.
WRONG ADDRESS: Or Unspecified Residence Subject to $15.00 each UPS change.
SHIPPING INSURANCE requests must be on purchase order, with value to insure above $100. FOB BRAINTREE, MA. OUTGOING SHIPMENTS AUTOMATICALLY INSURE FOR $100 PER CARTON BY UPS OR FEDEX.
ALLOW 1 WEEK EXTRA for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or Embroidery.
Any order containing personalizations and/or numbering requires 7 ADDITIONAL DAYS OF PRODUCTION.
SPOILAGE: Although our normal spoilage is insignificant we do allow for: 2% damage, (4% on darks). We will credit accounts for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2%, (4% on darks) – whichever is greater.
For Tri-Blend / Pigment/Garment Dyed Goods / 100% Polyester: Please allow 4% on white – 8% on colors.
Hot Market Design is not responsible for your ink or thread colors clashing with garment colors provided in your order.
APPROVALS MUST BE SIGNED OFF WITHIN OUR SYSTEM BEFORE WE GO TO PRODUCTION.
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN BOXES AS RECEIVED, NO NEW BOXES WILL BE PROVIDED UNLESS DAMAGED ON IN-BOUND SHIPPING.